Friday, May 9, 2014

May 8, 2014

Thursday

Ang had a doctor's appt in Miami today, so they dropped off the kids at 8:30. I started school, then Tommy had to go to his guitar lesson. I went and got groceries. Then got back to our school work. The kids left for youth group. I made vegan chili and cornbread. I was lucky to have leftover salad from yesterday so I didn't make a new salad. Rob came up and we took the little kids to the park. Tom and TJ went too.

Charlie was rotten. He was chasing Tommy around the park with a stick because Tommy  had Charlie's skateboard. Jake and Callie were going in different directions.

Went home. Cut up two watermelons. We started eating and all the big kids came home from youth group with a few friends. We ate up the chili and watermelon. I didn't realize I was feeding so many. The boys watched hockey.

Loaded the dishwasher. Exhausted and went to bed at 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment