Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014

Thursday

TJ dropped the kids off at 8:30. We did chores and school. Oatmeal and berries for breakfast. Hummus, cucumber, and tomato wraps for lunch. The big kids spent most of the day at church, practicing and setting up for youth. Tommy had a guitar lesson. 

Charlie went to Shannon's. I started supper so it would be ready later, lentil cauliflower tacos and salad. 

Rob came up and we took Jake and Callie to the park. Then tom came and he and Rob skated. When the park closed we went home. Jake and Callie were super good all day but when we got home they fought over Rob's phone and wouldn't eat supper. The boys and some of their friends came home. Everyone ate, and the lentil cauliflower tacos were a big hit. 

We watched the Boston and Montreal hockey game. I had Ben fill the dishwasher and Garrett finished up
the dishes. I stayed up an hour later than I wanted. I need to go walking tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment