Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, 2014

Sunday

I had time for devos before church, then we were off. The band was so tired after two nights at the Hurricane and a double header yesterday. Only Ed was up when we left with the younger boys. 

My plan for after church was  to practice flute and fiddle, maybe read, and figure out supper and possibly make it before church at night. But...Tom and I went to Byron and Ida's instead and went swimming and visited by the pool. We haven't been to their house in months. Afterwards, we went out for Chinese, and then to church. Tom and I are taking our first course towards a Bible degree. 

Charlie hung out with a friend all day and they went swimming. Nina's band had a gig at Sunset Pier. Joe, Garrett, and Tommy hung out at home.

The boys played hockey. We had leftover salad and I made corn on the cob. We also had some leftover breakfast food from church. I wasn't hungry and didn't eat. I was super tired though, and got to bed by 11. :0) While the boys were eating and watching hockey I was able to get my reading done for the omnibus class.

No comments:

Post a Comment