Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

Thursday 

I had another slow start this morning. We did school from 11-4:30. Tommy and Garrett went to youth group. Charlie had planned on going to Shannon's but they cancelled. He was very disappointed.

TJ dropped the kids off about 4:00. Rob came up and Tom, Rob, Charlie, and Jake went to the park. Callie stayed home with me.  I made a salad and Lentil Sloppy Joes. I wanted to go to Winn Dixie and by rolls and watermelon but the boys had 4 cars at the church and Tom took the GMC to the park. So I couldn't go and had to use wraps instead of rolls.

The kids all came back from youth group with a few friends. They were very loud. I got Callie to bed, then Tommy and Charlie.  Aaron and Garrett did dishes and the rest of the boys were on their own. I read Farmer Boy to Tommy and Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment