Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15, 2014

Thursday

Woke up too late to walk. It's too hot and muggy, but pretty soon I can't let that stop me. I did the dishes from last night, went in the hot tub, and then watered my plants on the porch.

We did school from 11-5. The older kids went to youth group and Charlie went to Shannon's house. I made 2 loaves of bread, homemade baked beans, and a salad for dinner. Did more dishes while waiting for Tom and Rob to come back from skating at the park. 

We ate at about 9 pm. The kids came home and they ate. There was no hockey game on tv so we actually talked for a while. I crocheted a little while we talked. I put the leftovers away and Garrett did the dishes. Bobby stopped in to fill out a form for work.

Speaking of forms, the IRS sent us a check for a refund for our 2013 taxes but we haven't filed yet. The paper actually has TJ's financial numbers on it, but mine and Tom's SS #s. TJ got his refund yesterday. We will do out taxes in June when we go to NY. That's what we do every year. I hope it goes smoothly, trying to figure this mess out. Tom spent half the day on the phone with the IRS, after he got disconnected from the first half hour wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment