Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014

Tuesday

Did my devos and went walking. I started running again. I don't know why. This week I run for a minute and 30 seconds and walk the rest of the time. When I got back there was a message from Charlie's fiddle teacher. She had forgotten to tell me there was a group class and it was an hour earlier, and wondered if I could get Charlie there ASAP. So I did. 

I had the soup for breakfast that I made yesterday, with pita bread and peanut butter. (It was lunch time). I need to get groceries bad. No time. Then Tom and I went with Jim Stoneman to look at a house he's thinking of buying. Helena picked up Tommy for gym class. Charlie couldn't go because we needed him at our gig. Garrett couldn't go because he wasn't out of bed yet and I wanted him at the gig also, to help with Jake and Callie. Tommy didn't have to go to the gig because he had to work at church tonight.

Ed's gig last night- After they had broken everything down, and it was pretty late, there were no more boats to get them off the island with all Ed's stuff and the stage crew and their stuff. He thought they were going to have to spend the night (with no place to stay) but somehow they got a ride on a barge. Some of Ed's lighting stuff got wet.

So, at three we headed for Sunset Pier. It was fun. TJ, Ang, and kids drove separate. We sat up front. The weather was beautiful and there was a wonderful breeze. It was a good night. I loved being outside.

Packed it up and drove home. But first I went into CVS for some chocolatey carmel goodness. Got home at 11 PM.







No comments:

Post a Comment