Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Monday

I went walking. :0)

I scheduled this week off school, but since the boys are a little behind we are doing a little bit. So we are getting a break;  we are not pushing so hard. 

I did an Omnibus lesson. 

Ed and I started a 15 day juice reboot today. The first five days we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all produce, and have juice in between. We had baked carrots and sweet potatoes with a kale and red cabbage salad for lunch, then had it again for dinner. Ed is in charge of the juicer. We will see how it goes. 

I started planning the coverlet for my bed, just measuring and drawing. Tom took Garrett to a dentist appt. He bought me 3 new pillows for our bed. 

Garrett mowed the yard and weed whacked. I packed food and juice for Ed and I at Sloppy's. We loaded everyone in the van and left about 3:45. 

Sloppy's was fine. The little kids were great. Nina did a new song, an Elton John tune, for the first time. 

I'm going to Blue Heaven again in the morning to watch Violet. I'm going straight to bed when we get home.

Doug Y. drove  past our old house in Springville and sent me a pic. Looks like a lovely day there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment