Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 18, 2014

Saturday

I had a good night's sleep and woke up at 8 AM. I spent my morning in quiet time and did not go walking. I woke the band and Tom for their gig at Sunset Pier. Tommy went with them. He has been helping with the sound lately. 

I did an Omnibus lesson and an algebra lesson with Garrett. I went grocery shopping next and made a stop at Walgreens. I had to use Kurt's car because Tom's wouldn't start. Well, it started but then cut off, 3 or 4 times, and the 'security' light was on. 

Came home. Squished most of the produce in the fridge. Then Charlie and I went to Kim's. I finished weaving the last piece of four on the loom and got to cut them off. Exciting. 

Charlie and I went home and then Nina drove us to Key West to our gig at Schooner Wharf. Gorgeous weather tonight. I'd love to sit out by the water. 

Tommy and I came home early with TJ. Charlie wanted to stay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment