Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 25, 2014

Saturday

I made my "to do" list and got moving. Made a grocery list and went to Winn Dixie. Did a little laundry and made two ice cream cakes and a triple batch of vegan lasagna. Then I made a chocolate cake for Tommy. I thought I was getting stuff done and would have some free time in the evening but no such luck.

The boys played at Sunset Pier, then had the evening off. I took Tommy and Charlie to Coco's, their favorite place to eat. I promised them days ago and we were never able to go. That was about 5 o'clock. The boys went to the rink. Kim ce over with Stevie. We hung out while I finished kitchen stuff. I threw together a salad that nobody touched. :0/. 

We ate and sang happy birthday to Nina, Ian, and Tommy, all late October birthdays. I left the kitchen a mess and went to bed. I had to set my alarm for 6 so I could do the 5K race at church tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment