Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014

I got up just before 8 and readied myself to babysit Violet at TJ and Angelica's gig at Blue Heaven. They picked me up at 8:30 and dropped Jake and Callie off. Nina took Charlie and Ariel to their fiddle lessons. Then she took the kids to gym class in Marathon. I enjoyed holding Violet and relaxing at Blue Heaven.

When we got home (at 4 PM) Ida's a grocery list, then headed off to Winn Dixie. Most of the kids went to Key west for vocal lessons.  In less than an hour I was back home. I made a giant cheesecake for Charlie, a colorful cake for Ariel, frosting, spaghetti, salad, broccoli, and grapes.

The boys played hockey. TJ and family came over. Bobby came by after work too. Rob was here. We had a full house for Charlie and Ariel's birthday party. It was very loud. 

The party is over now and the dishes are done. I need a day off now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment