Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday



I've missed writing a few days. Time is flying.

On Monday I walked and did school. We had the day off from Sloppy Joes because of Fantasy Fest. The boys played hockey and we had leftover twice baked potatoes for supper.  Today was Tommy's birthday but we will have a party on Saturday.

Tuesday I went with TJ, Ang, and Nina to Blue Heaven and babysat Violet. Jake and Callie stayed at our house. It rained all day. 


It was a dark and gloomy day at Blue Heaven, but the music and food were great!






We spent Tuesday evening at home. It rained so there was no hockey. I cut out and sewed the running stitches for the ruffle of my coverlet. 

I ordered pizzas for supper. Just five of us were home and I read to Tommy and Charlie before bed.

I was all ready to walk this morning when it started to rain. I don't mind if it starts raining when I'm already out there, but when it's already raining, I don't want to go. So I didn't. I exercised in my bathroom. There's room enough for that. 

We did school. Doug brought Stevie over and we watched him for about two hours. I gathered and sewed on half the ruffle on the coverlet. There's a lot of gathering. 

We went to church and afterwards I took TJ's kids and Charlie over to TJ's house and watched them there. I'm sure that was way easier for TJ and Ang than me watching them at my house. 

When I got home I read to Tommy and Charlie. It was after 11 o'clock and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment