Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014

Friday

I got up at 7:50 AM. I was going to take Ed and Nina over to TJ's. Ed, Nina, TJ, and Ang were going to play at Blue Heaven and I was going to watch kids at TJ's, then bring them to my house. But Angelica was sick, so TJ decided to stay home and take care of her and the kids, so I stayed home too. 

I went walking. After I showered and ate, Tommy and Charlie went with me to the post office. I took care of some paper work, then took some stuff to Salvation Army. I was trying to get things done on my 'to do' list. Tommy and I did an Omnibus lesson. Garrett did a science test. He also did some yard work.

I ran out of energy. I laid down, but I never fall asleep. After an hour I got up and got ready to leave for our gig at Schooner Wharf. 

We had a comfortable night, cooler temps. I did some hand sewing and knitted while it was still light out. Tommy, Charlie, and I walked to Kilwin's. Duval was busy. The Goombay Festival is going on. I took a pic of our friend Darth Vador with Tommy and Charlie. The lighting wasn't good  but you can see him playing his banjo. Tip your Vador! 

TJ and I left with Tommy and Charlie a half hour before the band was done. Tomorrow Tom, Nina, and I were going to pick up the new van tomorrow on our way to a wedding near Orlando, but the van isn't ready so we decided not to go. It's a 7 hour drive there, the wedding at 2, and then 7 hours to drive back to Big Pine. We decided it was too much. Sad though. All of us wished we could go to Isaac's wedding. The band has two gigs tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment