Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 1, 2015

Monday

I slept horribly and got up early, so I made myself go walking. I dropped Charlie off at fiddle camp at the church, then spent some time doing bookkeeping. Tommy watched TJ's kids at church while the band recorded more for Angelica's cd.  At 12:30 I picked up Charlie and we ran into Winn Dixie for a cart full of food:  bananas, strawberries, milk, and bread. 

I put the food away and got ready to go to Sloppy's. I knitted on the way there. I'm almost done with Jake's sweater. I'm near the end of the second sleeve. Sloppy's was fine till the last set, then I was overstimulated. Too many people. Too much noise. I was glad when it was over. 

When we got home, Tom talked to his cousin in San Diego on the phone while I was trying to fall asleep.  I tried for an hour, then went to the kitchen. Another hour went by and when I went back in our room Tom was sleeping. Then it took forever to fall asleep. Do you feel sorry for me?

I picked a pineapple this morning that grew on my porch. I ate the whole thing with my breakfast. It was small. 

The Newton's got a new kitty and have been bringing it to all our gigs.


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful your life is. In paradise, with a slew of talented kin.

    ReplyDelete