Monday, June 29, 2015

June 28, 2015

Sunday

I didn't wake till 10 AM. I've got to get to bed earlier. I started thinking about leaving tomorrow. Packing. Cleaning. I did some laundry and before I knew it we were getting ready to leave for our gig. The band left with Tommy. TJ's family walked over to the beach with Garrett and Charlie. They took a quick swim, showered, and then we left. 

We played earlier today, 2-6 PM.  Ang and I got to watch some of the race as there was a tv near where we sat. Callie and Violet slept for about an hour on one of our laps. It was fun, but it was a long day. I was glad to go back to the house close to 9 o'clock.

I made coffee and pulled out things for supper; leftover soups, salad, watermelon, and Nina made BBQ tofu. After we ate I packed one cooler from the fridge and did dishes. Moved more laundry and just walked around picking stuff up. I straightened up my suitcase and went to bed too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment