Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Monday

I had a little bit of quiet time this morning, then started moving. I went to Winn Dixie and bought produce and a few last minute things. Came home and had Charlie carry the groceries up the stairs by himself, because he was trying not to help. 

I woke up Garrett and he started making cookies. The oatmeal ones flopped; too crumbly, but the gingersnaps were great. Rita cleaned the strawberries for me, and I made a pasta salad. Then I made a green salad. I put some foodstuff and paper plates and such in plastic drawers that will go in the back of the van (my kitchen). We are not eating out. Tomorrow's drive is 15 hours. 

I did dishes. Garrett moved Charlie's clothes from two backpacks into Tommy's old suitcase. 

I think I'm ready.

We left at 3:45 for Sloppy's. The night went quickly. Randy and Mikki came for a farewell show. :0) Charlie was super naughty and kept fighting with Jake, so we made him sit with Randy and Mikki the whole show.

When I get home I'll pack the cooler and have the boys carry stuff down the stairs and put it in the van. I'm going to crack the whip and get to bed ASAP. We are planning on leaving at 7 AM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment