Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 23, 2015

Tuesday

I strongly dislike packing up and moving out. I had to try hard to not be grumpy. I had a little quiet time and a cup of coffee then got to work. I started washing bedding a and towels so we could leave the place nice and clean, then started cleaning bathrooms. So I basically spent 3 hours picking up, collecting, washing, wiping, and waking up boys over and over again. 

We finally left 45 minutes late. Not bad for our crew. I took a last goodbye pic of the house.

We drove two hours to our next stop in Lewisburg, WV. We stopped at a Walmart for a few minutes, then we split up. TJ, Ang, their kids and I went to the hotel. Tom and everyone else went to Greenbrier to entertain at the WV auto dealers convention.

Violet has been getting new teeth, and she's not a happy camper. Fever, runny nose, and she just does not feel good. Angelica laid down for a nap, TJ took Jake and Callie to the swimming pool, and I watched Violet. We watched HGTV, a real treat for me since we have no tv. Then TJ and I walked with the kids to Ruby Tuesday for supper. The kids were good and Violet finally fell asleep. 

We went back to our rooms and Angelica was feeling better. She, TJ, and Jake went to the gig and I stayed at the hotel with Violet and Callie. Callie watched cartoons for a while, then turned grumpy because she wanted her pajamas and her blanket, which were in the van. She finally went to sleep mad.

TJ, Ang, Jake and Charlie came in first close to midnight and the band followed shortly after. Only 4 people had to sleep on the floor. Angelica booked us in a great hotel. Super comfy. No more letting Tom find us a place to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment