Friday, June 19, 2015

June 17, 2015

Wednesday

Tom and I finally went grocery shopping. He dropped me off at Tops and visited his old friend Corny. He picked me up and we went to the bank. We stopped at John and Mary's, my most favorite restaurant for an Italian sausage sub. Western New York has the best food. :0)

When we got home I made sloppy joes. Joe cut up watermelon and made a fruit salad. My brother and his wife came up with their kids and brought a salad and brownies. We had an excellent supper and sat out on mom's deck till the mosquitos made us go inside. 

The kids, Garrett on down, played outside with bows and arrows. They played hide and seek too. The older kids went to a late (10:30 PM) movie, the new Jurasic Park. 

I wanted to make pasta salad tonight for our trip, but will have to do it in the morning.

Here's a pic of some flowers at my parents' house.



No comments:

Post a Comment