Friday, June 26, 2015

June 25, 2015

Thursday 

We left the hotel at noon and drove and drove and drove. Iowa is pretty flat, and where we drove trees were only around houses, ponds, or rivers. 

I finished crocheting the red lace. 

Ed saw his first real cowboy with cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, and horses (his words). 

We finally made it to Parks Marina in Okoboji, Iowa at 7 PM. I saw this awesome boat there that I liked. It was around $43,000. Why is everything so expensive? 

Our host took us over to the lake house where we were all blown away by the house. It used to be a bed and breakfast, and before that, a brothel. There is a ton of history in this house. It is like a museum.

After we picked out bedroom TJ, Ang, and I went to Walmart for groceries. I would prefer a grocery store but it worked. Now the fridge is super stuffed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment