Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7, 2015

Sunday

We went to church this morning. Nina's band went to Sunset pier. After church I brought TJ's kids to our house so TJ and Ang could record some more. Kim came over too. She didn't stay long enough though. :0( Joe, Rita, and Tommy went to Randy and Milkki's to watch the race. 

Charlie and I watched the NASCAR race at home and the kids played. I had leftovers to eat today so didn't have to make any food. I packed the schoolbooks that I wanted to take on the trip and did a little more laundry. I also got my craft bag together. I'm trying to bring as little as possible. 

TJ picked up the kids and then took the girls to Connie's so she could watch them while they gigged at Rum Row. 

Tom and I went to church and Tommy worked at church. When we got home Tom went to the park to skate and I ate leftover strawberry shortcake. Charlie and I finished reading "Pinocchio" and then we finished the last "Little House" book, "The First Four Years." It wasn't a great way to end the series. Ruined crops year after year, their house burned down, and their baby boy died. Charlie went to bed sad, and me too I guess. We are going to read "Little Britches" next, a true story about a boy and his family who move to Colorado to be ranchers. It's an excellent series I read to the older kids. I'm looking forward to it. 

Ben and Kurt flew out of Buffalo this evening. I don't know what time they will get home. I hope they are driving from Lauderdale now. 

I finally got a prom pic for Kurt and Jewel and some cool pics Kurt took while in WNY. 







No comments:

Post a Comment