Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5, 2015

Friday 

I ran Charlie to fiddle camp, then spent the morning cleaning my room. At noon Tom and I went to Veterans' Beach to watch the fiddle camp's play of "Peter and the Wolf." Everyone was supposed to meet there, but they were running late, so Tom and I went home. We were trying to pack and get ready for out trip. 

Fran was taking Charlie to Veterans Beach and they stopped to get Charlie's swimsuit. Charlie was sad that we weren't going to go see the play, since it was now supposed to start later, so we changed gears and went. Charlie was the wolf.

We had to leave before the play was over, to take the Sprinter van to Key West to get a temperature guage put on. Charlie stayed with Fran and Georgina and they brought him home later.

Key West Jeep and Sprinter gave us a jeep to drive while they worked on the van. Tom and I went to a Sears, TJ max, and Outback Steakhouse. Then the van was ready and we went back to get it. We didn't even drive the jeep a mile, but it was fun for a few minutes. 

After we got home I spent the evening packing. Tom went to the park to skate. TJ, Ang, and Joe had a gig at the Marathon Yacht Club. Their friend, Connie, was able to babysit so I had the night off from that, but they will need me again tomorrow evening while they finish recording.

I worked on packing till 11 o'clock, read to Charlie, and went to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment