Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 1, 2014

Saturday

Our church put on an afternoon at Big Pine Key Park called "Saturday in the park."  It was a gorgeous day. I walked there with Tommy, Jake, Callie, and Naomi. That was 11-1. 

Afterwards I came home and did some more bookkeeping. I went to Winn Dixie and bought food for supper. I made food for us and TJ's family, then drove it over to their house. The  band left at 7:30 for the Hurricane. I did bookkeeping and then met them there.

A homeschooling mom,
Carolyn, came with her son, who is friends with Tommy and Charlie. We chatted a little bit, then their friend went home with us to spend the night. The band still had two more hours to play.

Tj was supposed to go home with me but I didn't know it, so I went back out and met Tom halfway, picking  up TJ. That was around 11 o'clock.



No comments:

Post a Comment