Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23, 2014

Sunday

Had some time to myself this morning. Then went to church. A few of the kids were leading worship today so they left earlier. Came home and watered a few plants. TJ took Charlie home with them, then to a kids festival at one of the parks here. Made lunch for Tom, Joe, and I. I worked on my embroidery, then Tom and I went to look at a boat. 

The church gave us spaghetti. I added more sauce and made vegan mozzarella that I put on the top. I made a giant salad too. I made it this afternoon so it was ready to eat tonight when the boys were done with hockey.

After they all left for hockey, I stole away downstairs to go in the hottub. I heard water running. Tom had been adding water and forgot to turn it off,  and it was overflowing. I turned it off. The water wasn't hot so I headed back upstairs.

Everyone came back from the park. We ate about 9:00 and the boys watched hockey. Rob brought desserts. A few of the kids have friends staying over. Spring break starts tomorrow. I plan on doing bookkeeping all week till it's done. 

It's hot and muggy, 84 in the house. I'm taking a cold shower and going to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment