Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, 2014

Thursday

Slept a little late today and went for my walk. Started school at 11. Garrett got picked up by Jaden's mom for art class in Marathon. Tommy was disappointed that he couldn't go but their car was full.

Charlie is enjoying his fiddle. He's starting to practice more. He's learning "Oh Susanna" now. He's doing better with his schoolwork too. He's reading and his handwriting is finally getting better.

TJ picked me up and we went to Radio Shack and I got my new iPhone. Then he dropped me off a at Kim's studio. TJ took my phone to set it up for me.  We worked on winding Angelica's warp onto the back beam. Tom stopped in. Then I realized that Charlie would be left home alone when Tommy went to youth group, so I drove home. Charlie was there alone. I can't believe Tommy left him here alone. There was also a pot of beans simmering  on the stove.

I took Charlie over to Kim's with me. Bobby must have showed up right after me to pick him up. Bob was at church looking for me because no one was home, and he couldn't reach me on my phone. So Tom took Charlie to the church and he went home with Bobby.

I wove four more feet I think. Angelica started weaving on hers, and Kim almost finished threading her heddles. Kim took Angelica and I home. I got my phone from TJ. Tom and I were going to stop at Winn Dixie, but we got a text that TJ was going to take Jake to the emergency room. He wasn't acting like himself and they were worried. So Tom and I went over to pick up Callie so they could go. But when we got there he was better. 

We went to Winn Dixie. They said he was delirious again. Fever. Slept. Woke up saying help me. Complaining about his ear. Hopefully it is just an ear infection. I had one once and it hurts horribly, and more at night.

We came home and ate. The older kids came home from youth group. Garrett and their friend, Luke, did the dishes. I haven't done any laundry in a few days so I threw in a load. If they need socks in the morning they might have to go to Walgreens.!

I cleared off most of the kitchen table. Went in the hot tub for a few minutes with Tom. Then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment