Monday, March 31, 2014

March 30, 2014

Sunday

Went to church. Then I pulled out one of Kim's fiddles and practiced, or screeched, for about an hour.

We left at 4:30 for Schooner Wharf. It was a comfortable, cool night. Charlie was having a hard time playing with Tommy and some other boys, so he and I took a walk to Kilwin's for some chocolate. He got a Carmel Apple. I got a
2 chocolate covered pretzels, one for Tom, and one for Ingrid. For me, I got a peanut butter cup and salted Carmel fudge. Rob and Anastasia stopped by the gig and helped me eat the fudge. 

We got home after midnight. Joe and Naomi stayed up too late talking. I had to go out to the living room 2 or 3 times to tell them to get to bed. So I didn't get to sleep till 4 am. I was planning to walk Monday morning but had serious doubts of it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment