Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Monday

I hope that I am falling back into my routine. I got my walk in today, a little later than I want, but I did it. 

We got our school work done, and Charlie got to go to a friend's house before we left for Sloppy's. I made a salad with feta cheese and green olives and ate it on the way to Sloppy's.

The day was pretty ordinary. Instead of taking the boys to Duetto's on our break, we went to The Kite Store, which doesn't have one kite in it anymore. Imagine that. New owners. A kite store with no kites. Hello?? Maybe they should change the name of the store. I bought Jake a puzzle that we put together during the show.  

I saw Ingrid at her fancy hotdog wagon after the show. We all miss seeing her. There's a picture of some embroidery, not mine, but I love it. Inspiration! And that's a picture of our sound guy hard at work

I read a chapter of "Farmer Boy" to Charlie and Tommy and went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment