Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014

Wednesday

A lethargic morning. No ambition. No walk. Woke the boys up at 10. Did school from 11-3. Didn't get to Charlie  today. Garrett and Tommy were so slow. 

Tommy and Charlie went to art class. I went over math with Garrett. I finally had time to do something and what did I do? Nothing.

Ed and Kurt left yesterday for Miami. They are interning on a commercial. Camera work I guess. They will fill me in when they get back. They come back on Friday. 

I'm dying to start some new projects but there is no time right now. I need to get the bookkeeping done.

Went to church. Ang brought me supper. :0) She went home not feeling well. Hope she feels better tomorrow. 

Kim stopped in after church. She helped me find upholstery fabric for the chaise lounge in my room. I ordered it, 6 yards at $13/yard.

Garrett and Tommy had math to finish. Then they did dishes and in bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment