Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 29, 2014

Saturday 

I was going to start reupholstering the chaise lounge in my room today, but ended up going to Bahia Honda with Charlie, Bobby, and Shannon instead. I figured it would do me good to lay around and relax since spring break was almost over. I also planned on finishing up the bookkeeping, but that didn't happen either.

When we got home I showered, then went to Winn Dixie for ice cream cake ingredients. I put groceries away and Shannon and Charlie helped me make the ice cream cakes. 

Next, I went to Kim's to help her wind another wrap on the loom. Back home again, I made teriyaki chickpeas and a salad. Nina made popcorn and we watched the newest Hobbit movie. The kids had some friends over. Halfway through the movie we paused it to sing happy birthday to Kurt. Towards the end of the movie I started dishes. There was a ton. 




No comments:

Post a Comment