Monday, March 10, 2014

March 9, 2014

Saturday

The kids led worship at chirch this morning. I went over to see them at the 2nd service. Then walked home to wake up Tom and Charlie so we could go to the 3rd service.

Rob and Anastasia picked up Charlie from church to take him to the Boston/Panthers game up in Miami. I think he had the best day ever. They also went to two water parks and the zoo!

Tom and I took Garrett and His friend Jaden to the Seafood Festival in Marathon. So Tom and I had a little date. I bought Nina the prettiest crocheted top and a pretty little dress for Callie. When we got home I couldn't decide what to do. I finally gave in and folded laundry in my room. The living room and kitchen were so trashed I couldn't go out there. 

I was in bed at 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment