Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014

Tuesday

TJ brought the kids over about 8:15 this morning. I was ready for them. Made oatmeal and fed them. Tom and I went to Kim's studio. I helped her wrap a warp on the back beam. Tom worked on her old loom. We brought Callie with us.

We didn't go to gym class since it's spring break and my Tai Chi class was cancelled. That really opened up my day. 
When I got home, I worked on the books for almost 4 hours. Garrett took Jake and Callie out on the porch to play in the sprinkler again. 

I made pizza dough, then at 6 I went to Kim's house. I  am judging photos for a contest for her weaving business, and we looked at all the photos. It was really fun. Then I hurried home to make two vegan pizzas. I made salad and ordered 6 more pizzas. All the boys were at hockey at the park.

It took me 10 min to pick up the pizzas. Everyone came home and ate. We had banana bread that Rob brought for dessert. I went thru the contest photos and narrowed them down. We started with 118. When I left Kim's we had them down to 28. I have them down to 6 now.

It's chilly now, 72 degrees. The low is 63 tonight. I threw the feather blanket on the bed. Great sleeping weather.

Kurt made this video. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment