Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 9, 2013

Wednesday

Went for my walk and got school started. We finished at 3:00 and I went to Kim's to weave. I wove on the newer loom and everything was awkward. It took two hours for me to start feeling comfortable on it. The old one takes a lot more muscle. You almost have to be gentle with the newer one. I'm putting up a pic of a wrap that we just finished. I did most of the weaving on it. :0)

Charlie went with me to Kim's. When we left there we picked up Bobby and took him out for supper. Then we hurried to take him home and get to church. The older kids spent the day recording and practicing. They also led worship tonight. 

I was going to go to Winn Dixie after church, to buy birthday cupcake stuff, but I was too tired. When I got home, I climbed into my bed and slept without changing into my pjs. It was just 9:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment