Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 1, 2013

Tuesday

I woke up too early, 6:45. I got my walk done early and we finished some schoolwork before heading to gym class. 

After gym class I ate a quick lunch of leftovers and went to Tai Chi. Then I stopped at Winn Dixie for groceries, hurried home, and started supper. Some of the kids went to youth group in KW.

The other boys went to hockey. I made my usual healthy pizza and ordered 4 pizzas for the boys. I made a salad and put out a bowl of grapes.

After we ate I got out the sewing machine and gathered and attached the skirt to the newest baby dress. It started pouring out and Rob had to stay later since he rode his motorcycle here. Garrett made everyone chocolate chip cookies and I ate only one. :0)  Rob was finally able to go home about midnight when it stopped raining. 


1 comment: