Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 6, 2013

I slept horribly last night. I kept having bad dreams and waking up. I finally woke up and stayed up, before my alarm. I got myself ready for church, then woke up Tommy and Charlie. We went to an earlier service because we had an invitation to go out on a friends boat.  The boat motor wouldn't start so we couldn't go out.

So instead, we watched the movie, Holes, and then went to the Sugarloaf Lodge to swim and go to a benefit. We had a good time. 

At 5, I drove home to change clothes and then rode back down the Keys with Tom and Joe. We picked up tommy and Charlie, and their friend Ailsa.

Most of the band was already at the gig. They had a gig beforehand. It was a good night. I took Charlie (today is his birthday-8) to Duetto's for gelato and bought myself some affegatto, tiramisu gelato with espresso poured over. It's my new favorite.

On the way home we dropped of Ailsa. I gave the boys 1/2 hour turn playing video games and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment