Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 26, 2013

Saturday

Went for my walk and woke the boys up at 10:30. Ben left earlier for a motorcycle license class in Marathon. The rest of the band went to the gig at Sunset Pier. I stayed home and did a make up school day with Garrett and Tommy.

I went to Kim's and wove from 2-4 PM, then headed home to pick up the younger boys and go to a homeschool Halloween party. We were about 3 minutes down the road when Garrett texted me and said that he wanted to go. I asked him why he wasn't in the van if he wanted to go. I bet I waited for them for a half hour in the van before we actually left. Grrrrr. So I turned around and picked him up. I had Garrett, Tommy, Charlie, Aaron, and Ian. But I really wanted to just stay home.

The party was wonderful. I am glad that we went. The kids had a terrific time. There were games and lots of food. Garrett and Aaron played pool. I got to hang out with moms.  

We had to leave just as they were starting to make s'mores. We had to join the band at the second gig of the day at Salty's.

More homeschoolers were at the gig and I stayed a little longer than I planned. I also ate too much at the party and had a piece of pizza at the gig. I needed to get home and go to bed because I needed to get up early for my very first 5K run/walk the next morning.  







No comments:

Post a Comment