Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Monday

I had a new spark in my walk this morning. I decided to let everyone sleep in and slow down a little. No school today. When they were all awake we picked chores. 

I made coconut black beans to eat on the way to Sloppy Joes. And then I had to go to Winn Dixie for lettuce, watermelon, and mango. When I got home I had to hurry to make the salad. I put the beans, mango, and watermelon on top of the salad. I packed some for me, Tom, Ed, and Nina. It was delicious!

There were many fans at our show tonight. There were people from our hometown of Springville, NY, and from Sunset Bay in NY, where Tom's grandparents lived.

The music was just too loud for me though. I was over stimulated.  I just want to sit quietly somewhere and smell the flowers,  like Ferdinand the Bull.

1 comment:

  1. I would love it if you would share your coconut bean recipe!!

    ReplyDelete