Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013

I skipped my walk this morning. I just needed to slow down. We did our schoolwork and Charlie went to the beach again with his friends. 

Tom's cousin Peggy and her husband Bruce came into town. They picked me up on their way into Key West and we met Tom down there. The band had a gig on Big Pine so they headed there, at Bistro 31.

In KW, we walked to Mallory Square and saw Catman. We went to Duetto's for supper. We stopped in at Lazy Gecko for a few minutes. The music was soooo loud. We even saw our favorite banjo playing Darth Vader. We might practice our banjo playing together sometime. On our way back to Peggy's cottage we stopped at Blue Heaven. It was their first night open since their break. We said hi to Hanrow and then called it an evening. Before we left KW we stopped at Dairy Queen. Now I am so sleepy, I can't wait to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment