Friday, October 4, 2013

October 4, 2013

I set my alarm and overslept again. I almost decided to skip my devos and walk, but talked myself into doing them both.


The kids did chores today. We are on a roll, two days  in a row. I watered some of the plants on the porch. I didn't have time but didn't want them to die either. Hopefully I will get to the rest tomorrow. 


Charlie finished his schoolwork first and got picked up for his fiddle lesson. That helps me out so much, not having to run him around. His teacher picks him up on her way to lessons. Then he gets to play with friends afterwards.


When I finished school with Garrett and Tommy, I made curry chickpea salad for lunch, and then went to Kim's to weave. I wove 3 feet today!! When I got home the house was empty. The band had left for their gig at the Hurricane and the other boys went to a youth function. Charlie was still with his fiddle teacher. 


When the kids finally showed up at 7:45, I drove us all to the Hurricane in Marathon.  Dahlia was there waiting for me. She thought we started earlier and had been there for a while. I'm glad she waited for me. We had a fun night and I am going to go visit her soon. Charlie's teacher and her family brought him to the gig and stayed a while. :0)


I left at 11:30 with 5 kids crammed into the car. I dropped 4 of them off at home and then took the 5th one home. I got home shortly after 12:30 AM. I hoped the home-bunch would be in bed or at least getting ready but no one did. Garrett did remember to take out the garbage and did the dishes, without me reminding him. I can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment