Monday, October 28, 2013

October 27, 2013

Sunday


I woke up to my alarm at 6 AM. Whenever I have to get up early I wake up all night long and that is what happened. 


I did my devos and got ready for the 5k run/walk. Ben left for the 2nd day of his motorcycle class and I went over to church for the race. I was a little nervous, not knowing what to expect, but all went well. Very well, in fact. I got 2nd place in my category.


Then I went home for a shower, woke up Tom, Tommy, and Charlie, ate my oatmeal, and went back to church.


After church I attached a skirt to the bodice of a baby dress and did some tatting for the same dress. At 4:30 we left for our gig at Schooner. I worked on my tatting in the dark with the candlelight from our table. It was a long night. I left at 10:45 pm for home with Tommy and Charlie and the band got home about a half hour after me.



No comments:

Post a Comment