Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013

Tommy's 12th birthday today!! We will celebrate on Tuesday.

I took the day off from walking today. Went to church. After church, hurried home to get ready for the Zombie bike ride in Key West. We got there about 3:30, me, Tommy, Charlie, and Joe. Tommy got tired of waiting and we traded him for Naomi and Aaron showed up too.

As soon as we were off, I got separated from the group. There were so many bikes. I was on Garrett's bike, too tall for me. I sometimes had to walk because it was so slow going. It was hard to get on and off, and my skirt kept getting caught. Then it got dark. I saw a little boy laying on the side of the road as an ambulance pulled up, and I saw another guy plow into the side of a van. It was very stressful and I was so glad to finally get to Sloppy Joes, where our friends' band was playing.

I got my favorite gelato/expresso drink and we went home. I showered and drank a giant glass of water. My eyes are still bugging me. I'll call the Dr's office tomorrow. I know what's wrong, but I'll have to pay for a Dr. visit AND the prescription. It's all about the money, not about getting people better. Oh well, I am thankful that I can get medicine to help my eyes.

Till tomorrow :0)






No comments:

Post a Comment