Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013

Wednesday

I've started setting my alarm again and I'm getting up at 7:30. I went walking, took a quick shower, and then drove Garrett and Jonathan to work helping our friends to gut/remodel their house. 

I did school with Tommy till 3 PM, and then went to Kim's to help weave. The next couple of wraps are more colorful and I like that. 

I hurried home from there to chop up some romaine lettuce for supper. I put quinoa on top of it with some left over teriyaki sauce. It was pretty good.

I met the rest of the crew at church. Kurt didn't go. He was trying to get his schoolwork done. They recorded earlier in the day and then helped someone from church wax their RV.

After church, I came home and did a lesson from Kurt's Omnibus class. I am just one lesson behind him. I read to Charlie and we watched some Michael Jackson videos on youtube. We also watched some learn-the-Thriller dance videos, also on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment