Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 12, 2013

Saturday


I planned on catching up on chores today but it didn't happen. I went with Tom and the band to their first gig at Sunset Pier. I was able to sit by the water and embroider. Very nice.


Tom's cousin and her husband joined us. When the gig was over, the band headed to their 2nd gig at the Hogfish and we headed over to Gale and Kelly's boat for a sunset cruise. That was relaxing, and great to hang out with Gale and Kelly. We haven't been able to do that for a long time. Charlie went with Tom and me.


We went from there to the Hogfish. The band had about an hour left to play. We ate, took Peggy and Bruce back to their B & B, and then drove home. I was so exhausted I could hardly stay awake on the ride home. I went straight to bed when I got home. Charlie was super sad because I wouldn't read to him.








No comments:

Post a Comment