Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14, 2013

I talked myself into walking today, then hurried to Bealls looking for Christmas clothes for Tommy and Charlie. 


When I got home, I was starving. I don't usually leave in the morning without eating first. So I ate.


I went to a Celebration of Life at our church for a man who passed away about a week ago. A reminder to be thankful every day. Ben played guitar and Kim sang.


I did a load of laundry and had Garrett and Tommy do dishes. Garrett also did some math. I looked in all 4 bins of material in Nina's closet for my Christmas fabric and found nothing. I'm hoping I can leave early on Monday for Sloppy's and stop at Ben Franklin's (and Pier1). :0)


Nina's band played at Sunset Pier this afternoon. We left at 4 for Schooner Wharf and they met us there. Tonight was the lighted boat parade and a school steel drum band played before us. It was a fun night. Ariel sang with Ian for her second time. I walked to Duetto's for affagato. Yum!! The kids played till midnight. It will be 2 am when we get home. Tomorrow is another busy day. Charlie has his fiddle concert.





No comments:

Post a Comment