Friday, December 20, 2013

December 19, 2013

Thursday

I got to bed too late Wednesday and couldn't write. Now I can hardly remember Wednesday, so I am skipping to Thursday.

I have been waking up early all week and I like it. I walked and the running part is up to 5 minutes. Since everyone else stays up so late and sleeps in, I went to Kim's studio to weave. (Oh, Wednesday I worked washing the wood ceiling at TJ's apartment. We also put up and decorated TJ and Angelica's Christmas tree. )

Anyways, I came home to the younger boys doing their schoolwork. I put Joe to folding laundry. I made coconut milk yogurt and two loaves of bread. I had Garrett roll out the loaves and he made them lumpy, but at least now we have bread.

I started cleaning out my pantry. I had it half empty and two shelves back together when Tom wanted me to go to TJ's apartment so he could grout the bathroom floor. It took too long and I helped by filling and dumping buckets of water. Tom couldn't find his sponges so I had to run to Winn Dixie to buy some. I also bought 2 watermelons for after hockey, but since I wasn't home to make supper, I had no idea what I was going to do for supper. 

We finally got home about 8
o'clock. I cut up the watermelons and made two big cans of baked beans. The boys came back from hockey and we ate. We watched the Sabres/Boston hockey game while I finished cleaning out the pantry. 

Tom fell asleep on the couch during the game. He finished a 3-day roofing job today. Ed has been working around the clock on the light show for our Christmas show. They have also been squeezing in some practices. We are busy, too busy. :0(



No comments:

Post a Comment