Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but I went walking today. It's kind of a big deal everyday because I don't always want to go.

I took Garrett and Tommy over to TJ and Ang's new apartment. Garrett, Doug, and Tommy washed ceilings while Kim and I washed kitchen cupboards. I cleaned two ceiling fans and there's one more left to do. Tom tiled the bathroom floor.

At 2:30 we hurried home to get ready for Sloppy Joe's. Garrett stayed to work longer with Doug. They painted one of the bedrooms white. It was orange. It will be ready for TJ and Ang to paint a color of their choice.

We left a half hour early for Sloppy's so Tom could meet a guy about future gigs, then picked up Aaron. Kurt met us at Sloppy's.

We had an exciting show. Rhonda Vincent and her husband were in the audience and stayed for our whole show, all three sets!! Also in the audience was John McEuen, who Rhonda recognized out on the sidewalk. He talked to us all in-between sets and bought our bluegrass cd. He said he'd play 1 or 2 songs on his radio show on Sirius Radio in January.

Charlie and I snuck to Duetto's for gelato and affogato while Rob played frisbee with the little kids. Ariel sang again with Ian. She even smiled!



No comments:

Post a Comment