Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 6, 2013

I went for my morning walk, ate fast, and woke up Tommy and Charlie to take them for haircuts. I love living in Big Pine where almost everything is a couple blocks away. I had to drag Charlie in. He likes the shaggy look. I got a trim too.


I hurried Charlie home to get picked up for a trip to the Dolphin Research Center with the homeschoolers. Then I went to Kim's to help get the next baby wrap ready for weaving. 


I folded a little laundry and made a late lunch for a few of the kids and me. Then we were off to The Hurricane in Marathon. I wasn't going to go. I have just been out too many days in a row and things are looking pretty messy at home. But some friends were going so I went. 


I stayed till about 10:30, then drove the little boys and me home. When I got home I finished up my birthday cheesecake. I think I gained 5 pounds in two days! Ouch! 


I was really tired and hot. I wanted to turn on the AC but knew Tom wouldn't like it, so I turned the fan on me and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment