Monday, December 9, 2013

December 7, 2013

Got up and got moving. Got my walk out of the way so I could be ready for my friend, Nira, to pick me up. We went to the Sugarloaf School Craft Show. I love going to it. I look forward to it every year. 


But first, we went out for breakfast at Mangrove Mama's. that's another thing I live doing, going out for breakfast. :0)


I bought the prettiest light, painted a Keysey blue color and another chandelier that holds candles. Both have blue and green sea glass draped on them.  I also bought a new anklet and some candles.


The band was at Sunset Pier from 1-4 and Tommy and Charlie were at Kim's. When I got home there was just Garrett and Jonathan playing video games. I made them clean the trashed living room. I did laundry, dishes, picked up my room, and cleaned off my desk. My room is not done but a little better.


I drove separately with the younger boys to Salty's in Marathon. I usually like going there but tonight I was just too tired. I need more time at home to get things done. Not one homeschooler showed up so I got to go home early. 


No comments:

Post a Comment