Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

Saturday

I got up and wrapped the presents for Kim's shower today. The band went to their gig at Sunset Pier and me, the younger boys, Ang, Jake and Callie, and Nina and Naomi went to Kim's shower at church. There were a lot of people there and it was fun. She got 4 baby bathtubs! :0) I got her an assortment of cloth diapers and covers. She can see what kind she likes best and buy more of that kind.

The girls went home with Kim to help her carry all the stuff and find places to put it all. I came home with the boys and grand kids. They played and I practiced the fiddle.

The band got home from their gig and all the kids went to the park for hockey. Rob met them there and then came over for supper. I made spinach spaghetti, a salad, and cut up a watermelon. After supper the boys played video games and I did the dishes. I have to get up early for church tomorrow. I  am going to help with food prep and have to be there at 7. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment