Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 31, 2013

Saturday

The day started with a quick trip to a busy Winn Dixie for almond milk. Then I woke up the band to get ready for their gig. I actually wasn't the first one up. Tom, Garrett, Tommy, and Aaron and Alissa got up before me and went to the car wash at church.

After the band was on their way, I ate my granola and worked more on the wedding dress I am altering. Charlie had a friend over. Tom went to a memorial service. I coached Garrett along on his 2nd try at making bread. Pretty soon he won't need any help from me. Maybe he should go to cooking school. :0)

We got to visit with a friend for a few minutes before leaving to meet the band at their 2nd gig at Schooner Wharf. It was a comfortable night, the humidity has dropped a little. I got to take a short walk. Saw some friends we haven't seen in a while. Then I left early (10:40 PM) with the younger boys to go home.  I have to set my alarm for 6:30 tomorrow morning. I'm helping with food at church. I made them go straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment