Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013

Wednesday

This morning I walked to Walgreens for notebooks and wrapping paper. I didn't really want to go but I knew the walk would do me good. 

Summer is winding down. A box of schoolbooks I ordered came in the mail today. Science books! I'm excited.

I made my bread dough and then started pulling books from last year's school and putting this year's books in their place. I enjoy doing that, but it took longer than I thought it would, getting organized. I didn't make myself lunch and then was too hungry to make lunch and didn't want my salad. I have to eat before I get so hungry. I ended up with a headache. I wanted to do a little sewing and embroidery today and didn't get to it.

The younger boys went over to church for supper, and Ed, Ben, and I went to Coco's for supper. Don't tell anyone. Then we went to church for Bible study.

After church, Joe and I went to Winn Dixie and picked up a few things. Ed wanted to make these brownie-peanut butter-chocolate-rice krispie-marshmellow things, so we bought ingredients. They made them when we got home, and messed up everything, adding ingredients to the wrong parts. Ben did it, then Ed did it. Luckily, it was salvageable. 

I read to Charlie. Tomorrow morning Joe has his Dr. appt. with the neurologist. We have to leave at 8 AM. That's when i usually get up, not out. The band has a gig at night at Schooner Wharf. I am babysitting for TJ and Ang. They have a gig at Blue Heaven tomorrow night. It's going to be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment