Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25, 2013

Sunday

I had a great day today, till the end of the day. First church. Then went to a baby shower for our friends Hanrow and Sophia. We picked up Charlie from a friend's house. Tom dropped me off at church for the evening service, dropped Charlie off at home and came back to church. The older boys went to KW to play hockey. The younger boys, Tom, and Rob went to the park in Big Pine to play. I went to Winn Dixie to get food for supper and fruit for breakfast. Made supper, started dishes, put away the leftovers, did some paperwork, and read to Charlie, Ian, and Ariel.

I'm mad at Ben and Ed right now. They are very judgmental, cocky, acting like they are so mature and know so much more than everyone else. They also 'forgot' to pick up Kurt on their way home from Key West so Kurt won't be able to get his schoolwork done tomorrow.

I didn't get to everything I needed to get done and am up too late. I need to get up early. :0(


No comments:

Post a Comment