Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 21, 2013

Wednesday:

I went walking, and then woke everyone up a little earlier than normal because today was our first day of school! We ran out of granola so I made quinoa with fruit and milk. There were only 4 kids home. Ed, Ben, and Kurt had spent the night in Key West. So my chore helpers were at a limited supply. I had two of the boys pick up the living room and two do dishes.

Our school day went well. We didn't get to everything but that's normal for the first few days. When we finished our work, I scrambled to make some supper for Ed, Tom, and I. I made some tacos with sweet potato, black beans, lettuce, and tomato. Then we hurried over to church for Bible study.

After church I worked at organizing and putting some things away. Each day for the last week I haven't gotten to everything I needed to. I need to get just a few more things done everyday. But before I knew it, it was time for bed. I read to Charlie and the day was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment